UGG Australian Collection is dedicated to offering our members the best products and are here to help if your order is not quite as expected. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Law”). You are entitled to a replacement (subject to sock availability) or refund for products that may have a major failure, as well as compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy or an item you have received, please reach out to our team for assistance via the Contact Us section.
1. Change of Mind Returns: If an item has been received as advertised without fault, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement. With saying that, we understand that everyone changes their mind from time to time. For more information regarding change of mind returns, please refer to our Change of Mind Return Policy.
2. The Item Doesn’t Match the Description: We work hard to present all products on our website as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our website may contain inaccuracies. If the item you have received is so different from the description that you would not have bought it, you are entitled to a refund under the Law. To arrange a refund please lodge a Returns Request, where will provide you with a paid return method and you will receive a refund for the item.
3. The Item Has a Minor Fault: If the item has a minor fault, please contact us and we will request evidence of the fault and upon receipt of that will offer you a partial refund without the need to return the item or the option to return the item for a replacement (where possible) or a refund. Alternatively, you can lodge a Returns Request to return the item for a refund. If you are required to return the item to us, you will be provided with a paid return method and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods.
4. The Item Has a Major Fault: If the item has a major fault in accordance with the Law, you are entitled to choose between a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability), along with compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You may lodge a Returns Request to return for a full refund or you can contact Member Relations to arrange a repair or replacement subject to availability. In some instances, we may request photographic evidence of the fault and request you not to return the product. If you are required to return the item to us, you will be provided with a paid return method and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods.
Additional Information: In some instances, we may not offer a remedy and decide not to offer a remedy. We may also require you to pay all reasonable postage costs to return the item to you. This may include if:
- The item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you;
- The item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you;
- The item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item;
- The period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund or replacement.
If you are unsure about your eligibility to return or have any questions about a product, our team can be contacted via the Contact Us section of the website and will be happy to assist.
Change of Mind Return Policy: This policy is exclusively for returning goods that are delivered as advertised without fault. If you have received an item that doesn’t match the description or has a fault, please refer to our general Return Policy. How to Return: If you need to return a product, please visit My Returns via your Account and create a new Returns Request. Be sure to include as much information as possible so that our team can assist you as quickly as possible. From here, our team will get back to you within 1 business day with further instruction on how to remedy the situation. You must lodge a Return Request within 30 calendar days of your order being dispatched. Upon having your request approved, you must return the item within 7 calendar days.
What is a Change of Mind Return? We deem returns that are a change of mind when the goods are true to how they were advertised and are delivered in a fine condition, free from defect or fault. A common example of a change of mind return would include garments that are not a perfect fit.
What Can I Return as Change of Mind? We accept most items back if you change your mind, however we do have some exceptions listed below. The item must be unused and be in a fine and resalable condition. All original packaging and tags (where applicable) must be intact. Any instruction manuals, guides, add-ons or free gifts must also be returned.
Exceptions: Household items and essentials, Clearance items from Warehouse Sales or further discounted Items from Clearance Sale (Including ‘Outlet’ sales). Customized or personalized products
What Remedy Will Be Offered? Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to offer any replacements or exchanges. We will accept any eligible Change Of Mind returns for UGG Australian Collection credit for the price of the sales event item. If you had paid a delivery fee originally for the item, this will not be reimbursed. You will be required to pay for costs and expenses in returning the item to our facility. We encourage you to use a trackable service as any lost returns cannot be reimbursed. If you are unsure about your eligibility to return or have any questions about a product, our team can be contacted via the Contact Us section of the website and will be happy to assist.
Refund & Return Procedure: Returns for a refund of your product will be accepted within 30 days of your purchase. Products must be unused and in their original packaging. Please make sure you include a note in the return parcel with your name, order number, request and delivery address.
You will be refunded the full amount paid for your products excluding any shipping fee that was paid by you. Refunds generally take up to 5 working days to process from the time we receive your products. You will need to pay for the return postage back to us for all refunds and exchanges.
To request a refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your request and we will get back to you with your return approval and instructions.